Adobe to release photoshop touch for IOS and Android phones
Last year Adobe released Photoshop touch for tablets. Above is the photo of Photoshop Touch for Android, in action for tablets that is for screen size 600 x 1024 pixels to 1280 x 800 pixels. It works in the following tablets and more,
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G – 10.1 inches, 1280 x 800 pixels
- Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab – 7.0 inches, 600 x 1024 pixels
- Dell Streak 7 – 7-inch 800×480
- Motorola Xoom – 10.1-inch, 1280×800
- Viewsonic G – 10.1-inchs 1024×600
Some of the feature of Photoshop for tablets are,
- Layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters (shown in the image above on left side and layers on the right)
- Tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Ability to select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search. (This should be including stock photos as well, but did not)
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve.
- Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
- As well as a step-by-step tutorial to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
These are features tablet users are enjoying so far for $9.99 But with the release for mobile, some of the features for tablet will disappear and maybe new ones will come featuring mobile cameras and easy photo filtering options.