Gideon Sundback Zipper doodle, recreated for fun and learning experience.
UPDATE: June 04 2012
Files to get it work locally:
Sorry for the delay in posting this. I was thinking about how to simplify shrinking the libraries. But managed to get the main HTML file down to 646 lines from 1200+ lines.
Here’s are the files that’s powering this doodle in action,
- Main html file – zipper.html
- CSS Style sheet moved to .css file – style.css
- JS library1 – 8c870d2c82c78d26.js
- JS library2, this is Google Script file about 390Kb – googlescript.js
- Image1 – sundback12-hp-l.jpg
- Image2 – sundback12-hp-s.png
- Image 3 – sundback12-hp.jpg
The whole project file – Zipper Doodle (zip file)
That’s it for now. It’s really tough to go through googlescript.js and the other js file to get only the required functions needed for this doodle.