Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Getting UV Sensor and Killer Features
The date of release for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is getting closer. What the numerous reports about the Note 4 are saying is that it will have some of the best technology out there. For example: a very good 64-bit processor, retina scanner, curved OLED display (option), OIS in camera, ultrasound pen and a thinner design. The newest rumors are saying that the Note 4 will have the ultraviolet sensor feature.
Never-Ending Sensor Fad
Just like the iPhone 6 is doing, Samsung are trying to be more pro health and fitness. The health and fitness trend has appeared with the S-Health app. The S-health app analyses the owner’s health. After the apparition of the S-health app, phones included feature like heart rate monitors, and now the new feature that will come out is the ultra violet sensor. The ultra violet sensor will be placed on the front of the Note 4. The installment of the UV helps users to check their skin damage done from UV rays. But the addition of this feature is just a rumor, it has not been confirmed by Samsung.
I will list the specs that are rumored to be featured in the Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- A 5.7 inch display that has a resolution of 1.440x 2.560 pixels(2k display) and a pixel density of 500+ppi
- The processor is the SM-N910S quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 805) Krait 450 processor, and the Adreno 420 GPU
- The SM-N910C octa-core (Samsung Exynos 5433) processor with the ARM Mali- T760 GPU
- It will have 3 GB of RAM available
- The OS will be 4.4.3 KitKat
- A internal storage of 32 GB
- Micro SD card slot, being able to expand up to 128 GB
- A front camera of 3.6 MP and a rear camera of 12 MP
- The recording capability is 4K
- The exterior will be dust/water resistant
- It will have Finger Print sensor
New Concept Image
The concept image of the Galaxy Note 4 is similar to the LG G3. Actually the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a lot more in common with the LG G3.